Santo Domingo for the whole family
Discover Santo Domingo's Old Town, crowned a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with the whole family on a tour especially designed for travelers with children. You will be picked up by your guide at your hotel around 10:00 am and begin the tour with a tour on a motorized train through the historic old town, the so-called Zona Colonial. During the entertaining ride you will get to know the most important sights, streets and squares in about 40 minutes.
Afterwards, you'll take a short breather, where we'll serve you artisan ice cream that rivals Italian gelato. Then it's on to the 4D cinema, where you'll see a film about the siege of Santo Domingo by the pirate Francis Drake - a very special treat especially for the little ones, because here the cinema seats shake, wind and fog blow in your face and the film is of course in 3D.
Finally, visit the Cocoa Museum. Here you will learn everything about the cultivation and processing of Kaokao. Finally, you will make your own chocolate under supervision, which you can of course take home - your children will be delighted.
• Departure time: about 10.00 am
• Return time: between 12.00 pm - 1.00 pm
• Duration: between 2 - 3 hours
• Excursion days: Tuesday to Sunday
• Don`t forget about: Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and camera
• Ice Cream
• Train ride
• Entrance fees
• Chocolate tasting
• Local English, German, Spanish or French speaking tour guide
Services not included
• All services not explicitly mentioned
• Personal expenses and tips